Start or Stop Service

Interactive City Boundary Map

Access the interactive map here to confirm your service area provider.

Start or Stop Service

Notification is required to start or stop utility service. Your account may contain charges for water, sewer and/or stormwater, depending upon your service location. Please complete the start/stop service requests. Contact our office 253-851-6157 with any questions.

On-line Start Service Request

On-line Stop Service Request

Rental Properties & Billing Transfers

Billing transfer to the tenant or occupant is for the convenience of the property owner. This transfer does not relieve the owner of responsibility for payment should the tenant/occupant of the service address fail to pay for their charges. Collection of outstanding charges for vacated tenants is the responsibility of the owner. The owner of record will be a mailed a duplicate delinquent notice should the account become past due. All charges remain against the property. Failure to pay may result in discontinuation of service and/or a lien on the property.

Temporary Discontinuing Water Service

Water service may be discontinued, and charges suspended, upon completion of the Owner Lock Off Request Form (PDF). No water and sewer charges will accrue as long as water remains off. Storm drainage charges (if applicable) are ongoing and will not be discontinued with water/sewer turn off. There is a $25 turn off fee for this service.