- restrooms (open 5am-10pm)
- showers (available with paid moorage)
- street parking only
- dock landing
- transient moorage for boats
- water| power | no reservations
- seasonal water and pump-out
- life jacket loaner station
Located at 3211 Harborview Drive, Jerisich Dock is a 0.56 acre waterfront mini-park in the heart of downtown. The dock provides transient moorage for boaters and features a seasonal pump-out station, water and power. Jerisich Dock is located adjacent to Skansie Brother's Park.
Jerisich Dock is named for Samuel Jerisich, an early settler of Gig Harbor. A County-managed "fishermans wharf" was once located in the footprint of Jerisich Dock. The drive aboard pier was used by the local fishermen for loading and unloading of fishing nets and gear.
Boats are required to pay a moorage fee when any one of the following conditions exist:
- The boat is moored overnight (any time after 8pm and before 8am), including rafted boats; or
- The boat is connected to a power outlet at the dock; or
- The boat is connected to a water outlet at the dock
- Friday before Memorial Day through Labor Day: $1.00 per foot, with a minimum charge of $20/night
- All other days: $0.50 per foot, with a minimum charge of $10/night
Payment of moorage fees can be made using a credit or debit card at the payment kiosk located on the shoreline adjacent to the dock.
All dock areas are first come, first served. Moorage areas are not reservable unless
otherwise granted written permission from the city.
Seasonal water and pump-out available April 1 thru Nov 1.
Except for city-owned or boats receiving prior authorization from the city, a boat shall not be moored at the dock and/or a mooring buoy in excess of three overnight periods, whether continuous or not, within any 10-day period.
For more information, please refer to GHMC Chapter 8.28 PUBLIC DOCKS - JERISICH
Mobile Pump Out
a NEW MAP now being tested shows the location of mobile pump outs in real time. Through a partnership with Pierce County, GPS trackers have been placed on three vessels operated by NW Mobile Pump out and Marine Environmental Services that serve Commencement Bay, Liberty Bay, Gig Harbor and other locations in South Puget Sound. Working with the Port of Lopez and Port of Friday Harbor, two additional trackers have been placed on mobile pump out vessels in the San Juan Islands